Princess Darleia has been kidnapped. It’s time for action!
– Peter Pan is an independent illustrator and cartoonist who feels like working for The Kensington Chronicle is like suiting up for battle against the dark side every week. He will never ever admit to crying during Armageddon every time he watches the movie. And if he did, he would make sure you knew it wasn’t because of Bruce Willis but because everyone else looks sad.
Pan Solo has to act fast in order to save the life of Emperor JM Barrie!
– Peter Pan is an independent illustrator and cartoonist who feels like working for The Kensington Chronicle is a never ending story. He would very much like to have his own energy whip, and he doesn’t understand Tinkerbell’s real-life obsession with Grumpy Cat.
Tagged with: adventure
, childlike empress
, grumpy cat
, jm barrie
, nyan cat
, pan solo
, peter pan
, star wars
, star wars parody
, the adventures of pan solo
, the shadow falls
, web comic
Posted in Peter's Panels
Pan Solo, J.O.H.N., Furbell and Teddybacca have arrived on planet Neverland. But it’s in ruins! Time to save as many lives as possible and assess the damage.
– Peter Pan is an independent illustrator and cartoonist apparently in some contract with The Kensington Chronicle. He enjoys the tenth doctor, the eleventh doctor, the twelfth doctor and all of the other doctors.
Welcome back, fellow Neverlandians! The adventure continues as Pan Solo and the gang of the Centurion Crow respond (as quickly as they can) to the #S.O.S. they received.
– Peter Pan is an independent illustrator and cartoonist sacrificing ripe video game hours for The Kensington Chronicle. He enjoys healthy foods, saving money for retirement and lying about things that he likes.
Welcome to my latest super awesome adventure. Sit down, stand up, sit down again and strap yourself in. It’s going to be an amazeballs ride!
– Peter Pan is an independent illustrator and cartoonist slaving away at The Kensington Chronicle. He enjoys diet pop, microwavable grease and writing in the third person to make John Darling steamin’ mad.